Monday, March 12, 2012

Red Carpet Looks for Less



If you want that stunning look all celebrities show off on the red carpet, keep reading for red carpet looks for less.


Urban Outfitters - $225

For look #1:
Forever 21 - $20
I found this really pretty short (not as long) dress from Urban Outfitters called the "Shakuhachi" split sleeve dress. This is somewhat similar to the look displayed above with the fancy sleeve look. The color is a bit off. The one I found is a little more creamy than straight white. This dress runs for about $225. If you're looking for something more cheaper or in your budget, I found a dress from Forever 21. It's not really like look #1 at all but it still has the same "vibe". It costs a shocking $20. Which it is pictured to the right.


Forever 21 - $23
For Look #2:
American Eagle - $30



I found this really cute dress from Forever 21 running for about $23. It's a LBD, not exactly matching but still looking the same. The right sleeve is gorgeous with the drape down. It's super cheap for the quality your getting and runs in almost everybody's budget. 
Mod Cloth - $75
If you're looking for a more casual match, I found a maxi dress from American Eagle running for about $30. It defiantly dresses down the look. They're both still great looks for less. 




Mod Cloth - $150


For Look #3:
I found this really cute summery dress from Mod Cloth running for about $80. It defiantly screams summer. I matched the ruffles and color from the actual look to this dress. It's a little pricey but it's one of the closest under $150 that I could find. Literally for this dress, I've looked for hours to find something like look #3 and
I finally found this. If you're looking for something slightly different, I found another orange dress from Mod Cloth running for about $75.












No comments:

Post a Comment