Monday, March 12, 2012

My Newest Obsession


Where have I been? Recently along with my fashion obsession, I have developed a passion for nail polish. Brands vary from Sally Hansen, China Glaze, Essie, Butter London, and thousands more. Today I will do a quick review over some of these lovely polishes. Enjoy and don't forget to comment below what nail polish you love, hate, and recommend to me and others!


Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Polish:
I have tried out Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure Polish and I'm quite impressed! The color is used was Back to Fuchsia which is a very spring and summer color. It is a bright hot pink or very dark coral color. The polish tends to create a bright soothing color but does take a while to dry. Be careful, if you get too much on your nail at once, it will "gloop" off and later on peel off, not chip off like it should. This polish has a very strong scent to it. This may sound silly but do not inhale it. I use this color for my toe nails rather than my finger nails. The wand is very thick which makes it hard to apply to your smallest toe in which it gets more on your skin than nail. Overall, this polish should be rated 8/10.


  

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color Polish:
This polish first off has a very strong scent in which it should never be inhaled. I have this polish in Blue Me Away! which is a very ocean dark sky blue color. It's your basic blue color in which every collector should have. The color comes on your nails very smoothly and thick. It's not a sheer polish but still needs 1-3 layers, 3 layers at the most. As it's labeled it's a very hard core polish. It does take quite a while and time to practice to take it off. Do not get this polish inside your nails, therefore it takes a whole lot of your time to remove it. Overall this polish is rated 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment